Tirumala Music Centre (P) Ltd. (Popularly known as TMC)
The Nangunuri family established Tirumala Music Centre (P) Ltd., in 1980, with Amarnath as its front-end. By the mid-nineties, he was firmly into management, paving the way for expansion and growth. Being customer-focused and always looking to enhance convenience, Amarnath set out to set up new stores closer to the fringes of the reach of every existing store.
Today, the stores that are popularly known as TMC, cover all parts of Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam And Warangal, from 12 state-of-the-art prime locations. The store at Begumpet is among India’s largest showrooms for Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances. TMC is also the most preferred Retail Channel Partner of World’s Leading Brands in Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances And digital products viz., Apple, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Onida, Philips, Samsung, Whirlpool, Onkyo, Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Lenovo, Dell and others.
Each person at TMC is driven by the desire to have a life time relationship with their customers and it has been the management’s priority to make every purchase experience positively memorable. Small wonder, the company enjoys the patronage of over 800 customers coming in every day and the trust and loyalty of 10 lakhs customer families from across Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Vijaywada , Vishakapatnam and Warangal.
Touching Homes & Hearts of every home in Andhra Pradesh is Mr. Amarnath Nangunuri’s personal mission, which the company carries forward religiously as its tagline.
Success Through Hardwork
Mr. Amarnath Nangunuri has entered in the business at the tender age of 17 years with an aim to serve the customer community with a high turnover and low profit motto and to build an everlasting relationship with them. At the time, when he took up the charge of Tirumala Music Centre, the turnover was Rs. 3 Crores and today TMC stands tall with a turnover of Rs. 250 Crores with his innovative thoughts and professionalism. For the benefit of his esteemed customers, he has introduced many schemes like “Tirumala to Tirumala”, “Wonder of Wonders”, “Abids to America”, “Aap Aur Hum”, “Dassera Diwali Mahotstav – Happy Family Dreams Offer”, “Referral Draw”, “World Cup Offer”, “Tote Ka Tohfa”, “Kalpavruksham”, “Bangaru Bathu Guddu” and many more festival and seasonal offers. With his innovative and customer oriented schemes, he fulfilled the dreams of many by sending them to Foreign Countries, including “Seven Wonders of the World” and gifted them with Diamonds, Cars, Gold, Silver and many more attractive and innovative prizes.
Loyalty and Goodwill
Loyalty and Goodwill
Mr. Amarnath gives top priority to his esteemed customers. Customer satisfaction is his aim and he leaves no stone unturned to achieve this aim. Over the last 17 years Mr. Amarnath is dedicated himself to customer services. This has helped him to establish a strong customer loyalty and goodwill.
He has been transparent and sincere in relationship with his customers. All consumer offers and schemes launched throughout the year were innovative and unmatched. Hence they brought in overwhelming response. To strength these relationships and to take them beyond business, he introduced many Customer Loyalty Programs and TMC is the 1st Retailer of Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances to start Free Helpline (44 66 44 66) for the benefit of its esteemed customers.
C M D Vision
* To become the most preferred channel for consumer electronics and home appliances all over the state of A.P.
* To ensure customer satisfaction of high standards.
* To attain the MARKET leadership by the support of esteemed customers and suppliers / manufacturers.
* To achieve operational excellence that is exemplary in the retail industry in India.
* To have more branches with great ambience and good infrastructure.
The Responsible Corporate Citizen
Mr. Amarnath always had a strong commitment towards the society. As a responsible corporate citizen, he felt the need to give something back to the society. He believes that education is very essential for the upliftment and progress of the society. So, he felt the need to contribute something in this field. Mr. Amarnath has instituted TMC Merit Scholar Awards for Intermediate Students of Twin Cities.
Furthering this noble thought, he instituted TMC Merit Scholar Awards for SSC students too. In addition to this he is sponsoring scholarship to ANR College, Gudiwada every year.
Mr. Amarnath is very kind enough towards orphans and provides food and clothes to them. He donates money to charitable institutions like Help Age India, Home for the Aged, Home for the Disabled, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and Chief Minister’s Relief FUND. He offers donations to temples and prays for the welfare of the society. He believes that services to mankind are service to God and donated blood several times. For the welfare of his employees, he is providing Rice every month to those who have completed 7 years of service at TMC and planning to provide housing to them in the near future.
Awards - A Recognition to Commitment
Mr.Amarnath was honored with many awards for his commitment towards customers and society, and achievements in business. The following is the list of awards:
* The Promotion Blitz Amarnath.N Award" (For Best Sales Promotion 2012) Awarded in 21st Feb 2013
* Panasonic "Out standing Performance" Award for the year 2011
* AIIE (All India Industrial Exhibition) – Best Stall Award for the year 2008
* AIIE (All India Industrial Exhibition) – First Prize in Publicity Category for the year 2007
* AIIE (All India Industrial Exhibition) –best stall award for the year 2004
* LG No 1 Retailer Award on all India Basis for the year 2002
* LG Best Dealer Award for the state year 1999 & 2000.
* BPL Best Retailer Award 2000.
* Allwyn and Kelvinator Outstanding Performer 2000.
* AIIE (All India Industrial Exhibition) – First Prize in Publicity Category for 2 years.
* Overall Excellence Award in 2000.
* Sony Performance Excellence Award 1999.
* Symphony Outstanding Performer 1999. .